The Trails are long. The Powder is deep and fortunately the trip to get here is short. Winter in Park City is an amazing combination of winter sports, great restaurants and nightlife unsurpassed in any other resort town. Three world-class ski resorts and a multitude of restaurants and bars will keep you craving more when it’s time to say good bye. Park City’s skier friendly transit system will not only take you wherever you want to go, but its also completely free of charge and stops right outside the Peaks.
Other things to do
And if you don’t ski, check out all the other options…
- Gorgoza Park - Skiing and riding aren’t the only ways to have fun in the snow. Experience the thrills of Gorgoza Park, featuring a lift-served, lighted tubing hill. There are also plenty of adventures for little tubers such as a miniature snowmobile track and the Fort Frosty play area.
- Park City Ice Arena - Sharpen those skates and stretch those legs. You’ll feel like a kid again getting back on the ice, or perhaps, learn how for the first time.
- Utah Olympic Park - Ever dream of riding a bobsled, cruising 80 miles an hour down the mountain? Make that dream come true in Park City’s Utah Olympic Park. The Utah Olympic Park is an attraction in its own right.
- Historic Main Street – Art galleries, souvenir shops and lots of one-of-a-kind retailers line Main Street in Park City. Spend an hour or an entire day!
- Tanger Outlet Mall - For the fanatical shopper in your group, the Tanger Outlet Mall is sure to be a hit. Brand name stores and reduced prices are just a couple of reasons why even Salt Lake City folks make the trip up the canyon. More Info